Empresa contratante: Page Personnel
Salario: Sin Especificar
VOIP Lead Engineer en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Fluency with English (Written and Spoken) is a requirement.
* Candidate will have a good understanding and proven troubleshooting experience in SIP Truking.
* Previous experience within a Telco / IT Helpdesk environment would be ideal.
* Proven experience with the following vendors and associated equipment and management systems: Sonus GSX/PSX, Nortel DMS, Siemens EWSD, Cisco, Juniper, others.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of capability from a second level troubleshooting perspective in VoIP and TDM Voice.
* Experience of working within a team environment, with full responsibility for fault resolution. To include taking ownership, coordinating with internal and external teams and managing through to a satisfactory conclusion.
* At least 12 months proven experience of resolving incidents and enquiries at an advanced level.
* Experience using Wireshark to analyse SIP traces.
* Experience with one or several PBX systems an advantage.
* Experience with NGIN an advantage.
* Experience with number formats, TO, national/international call routing.
* Able to provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members and/or peers
Looking for a VoIP Lead Engineer with knowledge SIP, SDP and RTP
Consolidated and Dynamic international company providing Telecom Service
* Proactively monitor, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve faults across the customer VoIP Solution.
* Single point of contact for incidents and changes for the customer.
* Infrastructure and a range of IP services according to product SLAs, up to 3rd Level Support.
* Build, manage and strengthen Customer relationship. Create and follow up on communication plans agreed with Customers.
* Ensure records of work carried out are maintained accurately and on time, to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
* Manage own workload effectively.
* Carry out systems checks to confirm service status, configuration and presentation.
* Participate, when requested, in Continual Service Improvement initiatives representing the Service Centre and area of expertise.
* Provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members and/or peers to assist with the on-going development of the team.
* Coordinate and provide input into reports for complex and major incidents for individual Customers.
* Participate and be available to work in the shift rota as required.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
VoIP, Sonus, Nortel, Siemens, Cisco, Juniper,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.