Empresa contratante: Ciklum
Salario: Entre 6000 Euros y 6000 Euros Bruto/año
UX Designer for Ciklum (Lottoland) en Málaga
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for an UX Designer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
The User Experience Designer we’re looking for is a proactive team player who can work through design challenges, has a solid understanding of user experience fundamentals, deep attention to detail, and passion for making complex concepts into a simple and delightful experience with the support of a design library and style guide.
You will work closely with the marketing department, supporting initiatives across all marketing channels such as the roll-out of a new bonus engine and customer journey improvements. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the marketing function and have past experience working closely with marketing teams and stakeholders. You will also provide design support for the Conversion Rate Optimisation team, including A/B and Multivariate testing initiatives.
– Defining and iterating the future experience of Lottoland in a multidiscipline team of designers and researchers
– Take a user-centred design approach to rapidly inform, test and iterate your designs
– Designing and delivering innovative and emotionally engaging journeys with user journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
– Work closely with user research to discover insights about user behaviours, hypothesize solutions, and validate designs with users
– Be an active participant in defining and championing a progressive culture of design in a growing tech organization
– Expertise in making the complex, simple with a focus on journeys, creating and translating requirements
– Proactive in giving and receiving feedback, likes to collaborate closely with Product Managers, Developers and QA to create the best possible experience
– Expert with Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience with organisational tools such as InVision, JIRA, Confluence
– Research and share design industry knowledge, familiar with changing user experience practices
– Familiar with the abilities of frameworks and languages such as React, CSS and HTML
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give well thought out, balanced rationale for design decisions, providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions and alternatives
– Fluency in best practices for User Centred Design
– A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a design-related field, or relevant experience
– Ability to work with design leadership to inform and improve design processes and strategy for the team
– Comfortable conducting remote usability tests or working with analytics to inform design decisions
– Experience with animation design
– An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
– Has worked in an Agile or Scrum environment
– Experience working closely with a marketing department
– Experience with A/B testing
What´s in it for you?
– A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
– An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
– Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
– Continuous learning based on a training & development program
– Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum´s employee, you´ll have the possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, JIRA, Confluence, React, CSS, HTML, User Centred Design
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.