Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Test Engineer en Madrid
Test Engineer for NLP/AI/Knowledge Graph Team Role specific activities.
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
You will be part of the group Knowledge Architecture & Innovation, an interdisciplinary team of experts addressing challenges in natural language processing, knowledge representation using large scale graphs, information extraction and retrieval, deep learning, question/answering to build powerful knowledge applications based on the latest methods and technologies.
• Closely collaborate with architecture, product team and product owner to understand test requirements, work out and implement new platform features
• Capture and structure functional and non-functional requirements and implement comprehensive automated test cases
• Write end-to-end test for all parts of our distributed and parallel text processing
• Complement an interdisciplinary team of experts with your passion and experience
Required / Must have qualification
• A degree in computer science, software engineering, or mathematics/natural science
• 5+ years in creating automated end-to-end test incl. frontend and backend
• 3+ years creating tests using containerised solutions using Docker/Kubernetes and end-to-end CI/CD environments (Azure DevOps, IaaS and PaaS, Git, Jenkins, GitLab)
• Experience in creating integration test including middleware mocking for databases like MongoDB or Elasticsearch and message brokers like RabbitMQ
• Experience in creating test for authentication and authorization for web applications
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills and experience in (international) agile projects for communicate and documenting technical issues and solutions
• Excellent communication skills to effectively work with internal and external experts within heterogeneous tech stack and global teams
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Proven track record of successful delivery in agile projects
Nice to have
• Experience in BigData environment
• Familiarity using Kubernetes and the Azure Cloud
• Effective knowledge of Quality Assurance Metrics in Software
Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, IaaS, PaaS, Git, Jenkins, GitLab, MongoDB, RabbitMQ,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.