Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
Systems Architect en Barcelona.
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
Education and experience:
* University degree in a technical or IT subject
* 4+ years of experience on a systems administrator role or similar junior architect role position.
* English Language Skills is a Must
* Additional 4+ years experience working or being familiar with the following technologies: Active Directory, Office365, firewalls, VPNs, web platforms, SQL databases, Windows Servers, Linux.
* Experiencing on administrating or operating cloud-based environment. e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.
* Experience working with at least one scripting or development language. e.g. PowerShell, .NET, Python, Visual Basic, VB Script).
* Some of the following certifications will be highly valued: Microsoft Azure (Fundamentals, Solutions Architect, Administrator Associate, Developer Associate), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Amazon Web Services, ITIL, TOGAF.
* Experience on web applications development and DevOps will be highly valued.
* Be familiar or have certified knowledge of the Information Security standards and best practices existing in the industry.
* Analytical with problem solving mindset.
* Proactive, pragmatic business partner with hands-on can do approach.
* Dynamic, with commitment and taking ownership.
* Assertive communication ability. * Lead the technical activities related to the implementation of a new application, solution, item or asset in the IT landscape of the organisation.
* Engaging the infrastructure vendors and being the main liaison between them and the rest of the IT areas and vendors.
* Our client is a market leading international business
* Analyse existing systems and make sure they meet needs of the organisation.
* Regular maintenance and review of the architecture inventory in order to keep an updated view of the As-Is and detect potential improvements.
* Develop the Service Management activities of the area, controlling and managing the ticketing activity (e.g. Incidents, Problems, Changes, etc.) in order to guarantee the service quality level, yearly ticketing objectives and SLAs agreed with the IMS vendors.
* Manage the operational tasks and activities of the IMS vendors, providing regular reports to the Architect Lead and the Head of IT Operations.
* Lead the knowledge transfer to other operational areas, being the first point of contact to provide guidance to the L1 and L2 areas.
* Support the problems, incidents and requests resolution for all those assets that belongs to the architecture area.
* Maintain the runbooks, procedures, standards and blueprints of the areas as well as the documentation repository.
* Follow the Information Security policies to guarantee that any solution and variation implemented Is compliance.
* Solid understanding and knowledge, from an infrastructure and applications perspective, of the IT landscape of the organisation.
A generous Salary and package
Azure, AWS, Net, Python
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.