Empresa contratante: Capgemini
Salario: Sin Especificar
System Analyst – International Project en Valencia
We’re looking for a system analyst to join our team and take responsibility for eliciting product development requirements as well as designing solutions that enhance and expand our products, in line with customer, market and business needs. You will provide support to various teams on all product related matters, producing high quality, on-budget, fit for purpose solution designs. This role requires that you work with a commercial and customer focus, and continually improve product and market knowledge to enable us to meet customer and market requirements.
• Understanding analysing and challenging customer/market requirements and business value, identifying matches to the existing core product functionality or product gaps
• Engaging with business sponsors to understand requirements through research, analysis, spikes and working with product owners
• Producing high quality artefacts for proposed solutions to meet customer and market requirements, including screen mock-ups, scenarios, user stories, and epics with associated high-level estimates for delivery of work
• Working in a Scrum team (with Product Owner, Lead Engineers, Software Engineers and Software Testers) to provide design capability required to deliver on-budget, fit for purpose solution designs
• Working with the Scrum team to identify technical requirements as the basis for construction, including data modelling, functional changes and mapping underlying updates to the core product
• Ensuring that business, technical and architectural needs are understood by your team and that the team can deliver business value and meet its delivery goals.
• Support teams in a Subject Matter Expert (SME) capacity on issues that require product suite expertise.
• Minimum 9 years of experience in the software industry, with at least 4 years of experience in a technical analysis and/or client facing role
• Ability to translate complex business requirements to technical solutions
• Knowledge of structured analysis and design methods
• Experience in requirement management, from upfront requirements gathering & facilitation to clarification and traceability of requirements through to detailed technical solution design
• Strong communication skills in English, with the ability to drive solutions and influence decision making. French skills would be also valued.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies, ideally SAFe.
• IT Skills:
o Data modelling, prototyping and process tracking tools
o Experience in software development in Java will be an advantage
o Knowledge of SQL and experience of database platforms such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, etc. an advantage
Java, SQL, SAFe
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.