Empresas: Sitel Portugal
Do you want to belong with the customer service team and help to build the world’s most loyal travel community?
Are you Spanish native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
• Be the first person in contact with potential new customers to introduce the services, with all the advantages and also to advise them.
• Communicate friendly and efficiently with the potential new customers and provide relevant information
• Analyze the customer situation and assess the property features
• Organize the physical meeting between a potential new customer and the City Managers
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
• Competitive wages and stability
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
• A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
• International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Requisitos : To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
Native or proficient level of Spanish (C2)
Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.