Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Software Engineer en Barcelona
The Consortium for Construction, Equipment and Exploitation of the Synchrotron Light Laboratory (CELLS) is jointly funded by the Spanish Government through its Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades (Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities) and the Generalitat de Catalunya (Catalan Autonomous Government) through its Departament d´Empresa i Coneixement (Ministry of Business and Knowledge).
The accelerator was commissioned in 2011 and the Beamlines started official operations in May 2012. The control systems for the accelerators complex and all beamlines use common tools and reuse most hardware and software. However, every beamline and adjacent laboratories require particular developments for data acquisition and on-line/off-line data processing.
The Controls and Data Acquisition section consists of 18 staff members. The section is part of the Computing division with its 63 staff members.
These positions are reserved for those applicants that legally have a degree of disability equal to or more than 33%. In case that there would not be candidates with these declared disabilities the rest of candidatures will be evaluated.
CELLS offers you a unique opportunity to participate in this adventure as part of a dynamic team with many possibilities in a great environment. We are looking for three Computer Engineers with huge eagerness to learn. Come and join us!
– Develop Software for the control system, data acquisition and data processing of the ALBA Synchrotron´s Beamlines and Accelerators.
– Participate in the development of the ALBA control system, including the core, graphical components and support for detectors.
– Take part of scrum teams in control software development projects.
– Participate in the development, integration and support of data processing software used in our Beamlines and adjacent laboratories
– Provide support for all services related to the control systems, in particular for Beamlines during operation.
– University degree in Computer Science. Final year students of Computer Science degree (at least 180 ECTS achieved) will be as well accepted and shall attach their academic Transcript of Records (ToR).
– Alternatively, candidates holding Physics or Engineering degree with additional proven previous experience, guaranteeing similar technical capacities as Computer Science university degree will also be considered.
– Programming knowledge in any of C, C++, Python, Java, and Qt.
– The following technical capacities are considered an asset (in order of priority):
– Software Interfaces, Network-based Distributed Control Systems (e.g. TANGO, EPICS), Sardana, and Synchrotron´s Beamline Control.
– Packaging, CI/CD.
– Linux administration/power user experience.
– Image processing, HPC configuration/development.
– Participation in multi-developer software projects is considered an asset.
– Good interpersonal skills and capabilities to work in a group, as well as to work independently for some tasks.
– The working language at ALBA is English. A good level of English both written and spoken is required.
– ALBA welcomes applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We regard gender equality and diversity as a strength and an asset.
C, C++, Python, Java, Qt
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.