Empresa contratante: Hemophotonics
Salario: Sin Especificar
Software Developer (Medical Devices) en Barcelona.
Software Developer C/C++
Full time position (40 hours/week)
Gross annual salary commensurate with experience.
Temporary contract (2yrs) option for permanent position.
Your responsibilities will be
– Develop and customize software for research medical devices
– Work alongside a team of physicists and engineers in a multinational environment
– Actively contribute to projects and document your work at all stages of the development process
As a candidate you have
– A BSc/MSc in IT/Telecommunications with excellent C/C++ and Qt programming skills
– Experience in complex software development projects
– High level of Linux experience
– Fluency in written and spoken English
and you are proactive self-organized and have strong presentation communication technical writing skills
Ideally your expertise skills additionally include
– Experience developing medical device software (IEC 62304)
– Interest in developing complete (HW SW) FPGA solutions
– Strong VHDL/Verilog programming experience
– Exposure to single board computers (e.g. Arduino)
– Good analysis and problem-solving skills
– Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
– Previous knowledge of medical devices quality management systems and electronics design is a plus
HemoPhotonics S.L. is a leader in diffuse correlation spectroscopy (DCS) to monitor blood flow in the microvasculature of tissue which is reflected in the development of the first DCS blood flow neuromonitor research device. Moreover the company is expanding its development pipeline by incorporating different diagnostic techniques into hybrid devices as a result of strategic alliances with academic and industrial partners. Leveraging these skills and expertise we intend to translate novel optical technologies into commercial medical devices for non-invasive monitoring of hemodynamic parameters and to deliver cutting-edge research medical devices with the ultimate goal of improving patient care.
HemoPhotonics S.L. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin disability or age.
C,C++, Qt, Linux, VHDL,Verilog
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.