Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
SOC Analyst en Valencia
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
We are looking for a person who has the following:
* 3-5 Years of experience as a Security Analyst / Engineer.
* 2 years of experience working on security incident detection, investigation, and response.
* CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Certification or other equivalent is preferred, such as SANS.
* Has working experience with Enterprise Security Information Event and Management (SIEM) tools and Log Management tools. Preferably, the candidate has basic knowledge and experience in Use Case Management.
* Fundamental knowledge and experience on host and network forensics.
* Basic knowledge on security technologies, such as Firewalls, Secure Web and Email Gateways, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDPS), Application Control, Sandboxing, etc.
* Working experience and/or knowledge in the following is a bonus
* High degree of curiosity, especially in regards to incident investigation and response. The candidate is not quick in making assumptions, but rather looks deep and analyses extensively, in order to find hidden connections
* Is a good team player who enjoys working and exchanging knowledge.
* Has a critical mindset, speaks up, and challenges processes and ideas, with the intention of improving the work and the team.
* Constantly works on improving his/her knowledge on cyber security and other business fields.
* Is proficient in the English language.
* The role requires working in/and rotating between morning shifts (08:00 16:00) and afternoon shifts (13:00 21:00). Besides this we require the analyst to work in standby shifts as well to fulfill or 24×7 service obligations.
It would be a plus if the candidate have experience with:
* Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools.
* MITRE ATT&CK Framework and Cyber Kill Chain.
* Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) solutions
* Threat Hunting
Scripting language skills (Python, PowerShell).
As a SOC Analyst/Engineer you are responsible for daily cybersecurity incident detection, investigation, and response. Using the tools provided, the analyst also deep dives into reported security threats and incidents and takes them all the way from identification to resolution.
Detalles del cliente
The client is an intenatinoal company with offices in Valencia. Their main objective is to protect organizations against cyber threats, designing, implementing and maintaining an effective security policy.
Descripción de la oferta
As a part of a team (8 analysts) your job will be to protect the customersfron threaths, so they can continue to provide uninterrupted services to their customers. You will be responsible for processes such as security monitoring, threat detection, incident response, threat intelligence, threat hunting, and vulnerability management.
Part of the team is also responsible for security solutions management, support and maintenance.
Oferta de empleo
* Opportunity to join an international company
* Salary range of 28-30k
* Offices in the city center of Valencia
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.