Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
Senior Software Developer – C#/.NET en Valencia
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or 4+ years of relevant work experience –
* 3+ years of professional experience in software development building production software systems
* 3+ years of experience in any OO language development
* Looking for new challenges
* Experience with unit tests
* Clean code passionate
* SOLID principles
* Strong ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative environment
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience working with microservices architecture.
* Use of Sagas and MassTransit Framework.
* Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus, ActiveMQ or similar
* Experience with CI, git, azure/aws, docker, etc
* Public code at GitHub or equivalent
* Tech Meetup participant
* Experience writing unit tests to deliver software that scales
* Strong debugging/trouble-shooting skills of embedded systems
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
As a developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company core.
Detalles del cliente
Leading company in the financial sector.
Descripción de la oferta
* Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company core.
* Work with other team members to design novel customer features, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
* Workinanagileenvironmenttodeliverhighquality software
* Participate in design reviews, API development, and documentation
* Performtasksincludingdebug, bring-up, Beta andproduction software development
* Successfullycollaboratewithboth software and hardware productteams
Oferta de empleo
* New cool office space in the city centre
* Life insurance
* Skilled co-workers
* Training programs
* Half-day Fridays and half-day summer period
* Tem building activities
* Food check
* Kindergarten check
* Language lessons
* Basement private gym
* Working with other top-level engineers
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.