Empresa contratante: SAGE
Salario: Sin Especificar
Senior QA (Test Engineer) en Barcelona
Quality assurance at Sage means giving businesses of all sizes the technology to better manage everything from money to people. As a Senior QA here, you’ll be part of a global market leader but with a very local heart. Led by Glassdoor’s top scoring UK CEO during the Covid-19 crisis, we’re a FTSE 100 tech company with over 13,000 colleagues globally and we continually give back to our local communities.
As a highly experienced Test Engineer, now you’re looking to take that step up to leading projects and sharing knowledge across the testing community. All of that awaits you, here at Sage, where your eye for detail and quality focus will have a crucial and significant impact on the delivery of the projects you work on.
Businesses right across the globe rely on Sage to deliver innovative and, essentially, reliable products. As a Senior Test Engineer, here, it’s about being so zoned-in on the flaws you perceive, that the only potential result is, ultimately, perfection. Yes, it would be an understatement to call noticing pixel misalignment, legislative calculation inaccuracies or subtle differences in performance attention-to-detail. This is about being a hawk-eye for a living. You’ll also need:
• A methodical, logical approach to problem solving that allows you to maintain a vision of the bigger picture, even as you drill down into the detail
• An expert eye, able to review the work of others and conduct proof of concept projects on new testing approaches and tooling
• To be able to influence the direction of testing within your team
• Enviable communication skills that encourage conversations will all kinds of stakeholders, including customers, to make sure you’re able to illuminate the issues in full
• Influencing, mentoring, coaching and leading test teams for short periods of time
• Showing us what you’ve already learned about systems in the testing phase and how customers use products being tested
• Learning quickly how that applies to your role here at Sage – showing a passion to grow your knowledge and experience
• Creating accurate, timely test estimates and working with the team to develop source documents for testing, which max-out test efficiency
• Carrying out all kinds of different testing approaches – rapid, risk-based, exploratory, regression, security and so on
• Sharing what you learn with the wider testing team, coaching others and always being focused on growing the company knowledge, as well as your own
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financial, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top-scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours – not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.