Empresa contratante: Page Personnel
Salario: Sin Especificar
Senior PHP Developer en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in software development using PHP and frameworks like Symfony or Laravel.
* Deep Knowledge of PHP and Symfony (+3years).
* Large experience working with Clean Code methodologies like TDD,DDD and SOLID principles (+3 years).
* Experience with other software languages like Node.js or Java.
* Experience working with MySQL or MongoDB.
* Experience working with RabbitMQ, Redis or Cache.
* Good Spanish and English.
Work as a Senior PHP Developer in an international company which focus his work on their own product and Best methodologies of Clean Code.
You will improve the quality and functionalities of their product using PHP,TDD, DDD and SOLID principles.
Our client is a disruptive start-up, which was born in Barcelona about 10 years ago. They could be defined as a well structured organisation with a good teamwork and international talent focused in Best Practices.
* On a daily basis you will build and maintain the Back-end code using PHP and Symfony, whilst supporting others to do so too.
* You will get to work with developers from all over the world, everyone brings something new to the team – individuality matters to us.
* You´ll be writing production-ready supportable code based in Clean Code and Best Practices like TDD,DDD and SOLID principles.
* Increase the value and quality of our product.
* Remote work.
* Competitive Salary.
* Best Practices.
* Free fresh fruit and Coffee. Career Path.
PHP, Symfony, TDD, DDD, SOLID
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.