Empresa contratante: SAGE
Salario: Sin Especificar
Senior Mobile Software Engineer en Barcelona
Software Engineering at Sage means giving businesses of all sizes the technology to better manage everything from money to people. As a Senior Mobile Software Engineer here, you’ll be part of a global market leader but with a very local heart. Led by Glassdoor’s top scoring UK CEO during the Covid-19 crisis, we’re a FTSE 100 tech company with over 13,000 colleagues globally and we continually give back to our local communities.
This isn’t just a Senior Mobile Software Engineer role working on a product used by start-ups, entrepreneurs and business developers the world over. It’s a fantastic opportunity to learn and be part of something amazing, right here in Barcelona! You’ll work alongside a team of local tech specialists, honing your skills and knowledge. And, as you continually aim for world-class solutions, you’ll become a key player in the development of one of the most innovative HCM solutions – the award winning CakeHR by Sage.
There’s a reason why businesses around the world depend on Sage platforms. It’s because we innovate. Our senior software engineers aren’t just churning out code like machines. They’re creative people, freethinkers and problem solvers – often all at once. And that’s what we want more of. If you’re happy taking ownership of a project and putting your own innovative stamp on it, you’ll fit in just fine here. Our perfect Senior Mobile Software Engineer will:
• Have experience working on commercial native Android (Java) and iOS (swift and objective-C
• Be able to demonstrate App Store submissions
• Understand Agile development
• Be thrilled to join a team of engineers that really care about what they do
• Take technical ownership of functions to help us ‘build it right’
• Work with and improve our very own component library (Carbon), built on ReactJS
• Mentor and coach more junior members of the team
• Enjoy the freedom to work on projects you choose on the last Friday of each month. Innovating or improving existing code or processes – it’s up to you!
• Release software to thousands of users across seven countries and help us improve our Continual Deployment pipelines
• Continue your self-development via dedicated learning days and conferences/meet-ups – you might even want to speak at one
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours – not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Android, Java, iOS, Swift, Objective C
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.