Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Senior Frontend Developer en Madrid.
Front-End Developer (m/f/d)
Be a key driver on BASFs path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASFs global businesses
We are the worlds leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world.
For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
What you can expect Join our Data Science Product Team and shape the future of digitisation in Research and Development.
In your role
– you will be part of an agile dev-ops team that develop data science solutions for chemists and biologists in R&D.
– You will work in a highly international and innovative environment within a state-of-the-art IT environment and development stack.
– You will bring your skills to bear and help drive innovation and scientific insights.
-You will actively participate in the implementation of new applications and continue to keep our development stack up to date.
– Furthermore, you will manage a portfolio of applications in alignment with various stakeholders in research, IT and software development.
What we expect
-You are a computer scientist with a strong hands-on experience in front-end development and interest in natural sciences.
– You are capable to build front-end web applications development from scratch.
– Lean UI/UX development is part of your DNA
– You are skilled in building progressive web pages
– You are fluent in Vue.js, JS, React.js, and you speak R-Shiny or Python.
– You are skilled in application porting to JS, React.js, Vue.js
– You are capable of migrating existing applications to new versions as well as embracing a thorough testing & QA attitude and code review mentality.
– Working with a GitLab-bases CI/CD pipeline is easy for you.
– You are willing to train and mentor other team members and your profile is completed by your creative and motivated working style with a strong focus on innovation as well as your excellent communication skills which define you as an effective team player.
Vue js, JS, React js, R Shiny, Python
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.