Empresa contratante: Avantgarde
Salario: Sin Especificar
Senior Backend Developer en 100% En remoto.
For our new office in Barcelona we are looking for a talented backend developer to join our growing team. As part of the Digital Studio unit you will work in close relationship with our headquarters in Munich and you will join an international team of developers. Our backend stack is based in Node.js and Python so you should be proficient with at least one of them and their frameworks and libraries.
Perks and benefits
– Competitive salary
– Flexible schedule and home office
– Team events in Barcelona and Munich including our huge Christmas and summer parties
– New hardware of your choice
– 26 days of holidays
– Work on projects and solutions for extremely renowned companies
WHAT IS REQUIRED
– Excellent level of spoken and written English
– Excellent communication and teamworking skills
– 3+ years of experience developing applications with Node.js and/or Python
– Backend frameworks like Django FastAPI and Flask and/or Express.js Nest.js etc
– Automated unit integration and e2e testing
– Advanced use of Git knowledge about common workflows and best practices
– Hands-on experience with Docker and Docker-compose
– Relational and non-relational databases data modelling ORMs raw querying and aggregation
– Experience building CI pipelines with at least one tool preferably Gitlab
– Integration of database pre-population fixture creation and migrations with CI workflows
– Solid architectural skills caching performance scalability high availability security
-Agile methodologies Linux systems administration Amazon Web Services. Other major CSPs can also be a plus.
-Container orchestration preferably Docker Swarm and/or Kubernetes
-IaC preferably Terraform.
-Configuration management preferably Ansible
-E-commerce and web shop experience e.g. Magento
python, node js, Django, flask, express js, nest js,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.