Empresa contratante: Page Personnel
Salario: Sin Especificar
Senior Angular+2 Developer en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Passionate about web technologies.
* Collaborate with other teams to ensure design and integration.
* Develop in a fast-paced, test-oriented environment.
* Able to create strategies to implement products in the best roadmap for
find the balance between technical and business objectives.
* Identify and communicate risks before implementing the solution.
* Solve defects during quality control tests and in patches after
release of code to production.
* Positive attitude and motivation to work autonomously and be self-sufficient.
* Interest in solving difficult problems.
Work as a Front-end developer for a disruptive Tech Hub in Barcelona City Center.
You´ll grow as a Senior Front-end developer using Angular 7, 8 and 9, working in projects from 0 and being part of all the product lifecycle.
If you are passionate about I+D, creativity and Clean Code, don´t hesitate to apply for this enthusiatic project!
Detalles del cliente
Our Client is a Tech Hub based in Barcelona City Center, with more than 50 employees.
Their philosophy is based on flexibility, creativity and of course Clean Code.
Be part of succesful projects based on Scalable code and Best Practices of work.
Descripción de la oferta
* Technical engineering in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent.
* Between 3 and 5 years of work experience.
* Experience in modern front end frameworks (Angular2 +, bonus points
* Development experience with Typescript.
* Significant experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS / Sass).
* Appreciated experience in technologies such as Lottie and Dockers.
* Ability to write reusable, high-performance code for components
* In-depth experience with modern and responsive web design.
* Knowledge of native DOM and APIs per event.
* Extensive knowledge of the different components and tools available in the
market with pros and cons of them.
* Knowledgeable about GIT or similar tool.
* Accustomed to working with agile methodologies and continuous delivery.
* Testing-oriented mindset, understand that quality depends on everyone.
Oferta de empleo
* Career Path.
* No Legacy Code.
* Projects from 0.
* 50% Remote Work.
* Continuous Trainings.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.