Empresa contratante: Ciklum
Salario: Sin Especificar
Scrum Master for Ciklum (Ista Client) en Málaga
On behalf of Ista, Ciklum is looking for Scrum Master to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
A dynamic, growing market, a supportive Top Employer and a diverse range of fulfilling roles await you at Ista, the global market player in energy data management. We offer a host of exciting and challenging opportunities to make the most of your talent and potential. Over 5,000 employees in 24 countries currently enjoy the passion for innovation and excellent benefits that characterizes our client. You are joining a successful team in a trendsetting industry. Agility and the ability to make quick decisions as well as an open communication display our corporate culture.
– Ensure that the theory, practices and rules of Scrum are understood and enacted;
– Foster an environment for the Team to become high-performing and self-organising,
– Protect Team from external interruptions and unhelpful interactions,
– Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
– Help the Team to create a high-value, high-quality product that is ‘Done’ each Sprint,
– Support the Team to continuously improve through raising awareness, responsibility and helping to generate options,
– Supporting and educating the Product Owner (Scrum events, PB management, etc)
– Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
– Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
– Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
– Experience of being dedicated, full-time Scrum Master
– Successfully helping Teams to become more effective at building great products with Scrum;
– Deep and broad knowledge of Scrum and Agile;
– Great communication, listening, questioning skills;
– Enjoys helping and protecting, people and teams;
– Understands team dynamics and can help teams to become more effective;
– Great facilitation skills and experience in running Sprint Retrospectives and other Scrum events, and Decision Meetings;
– Clear understanding of Scrum Master, and Product Owner roles and its boundaries;
– Experience in people management
– Fluent English.
– Great training, mentoring and coaching skills;
– Experience as a software engineer, developer or QA;
– Comfortable engaging with senior leaders and stakeholders to create change;
– Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
– A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
– An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
– Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
– Competitive salary
– Possibility to work in a successful company and a leading product in the industry
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.