Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
SAP Manufacturing Business Analyst en Barcelona.
The company manufactures and sells a broad range of general-purpose and high-performance grades of unsaturated polyester and vinyl ester resins, gelcoats and low-profile additives for the plastics industry.
Your new role
The company is made up of more than 1000 end users across 21 locations in 8 different countries.
You will operate with IT support staff in multiple locations, a key feature of this role is to collaborate with both technical support staff & the user base globally, while working towards the business needs
You will share some platforms with other businesses, adherence to group governance and mandates must be considered, ensuring cross-business collaboration as part of virtual tech teams.
This role will work on Multi-national, multi-site environment requiring the person to adapt & work with the different cultures of all Composites territories.
Due to geographical disbursement and maintenance schedules, this role will occasionally require work outside of normal business hours.
Your new responsibilities
This role is both a technical and process expert for the respective assigned modules within SAP and associated applications. Provide configuration and end user support, tracking and resolving inquiries and issues. Escalate issues to vendor support as necessary.
Work closely with business SMEs and managers to understand the end user perspective and procedures. Review and document processes within the application footprint as it relates to Companys use. Work with the business to ensure ERP module accuracy and end-user continuity. Identify the need, complete and revisit as appropriate, end user training in both ERP and related operations.
Promote the use of standard functionality within the system and rationalise the use of external applications. Gather and document detailed requirements for business needs and collaborate with technical resources to determine moderately complex functional and/or solution designs.
Identify test scenarios and coordinate testing of upgrades, new functionality and enhancements including troubleshooting and obtaining users sign off.
Level of education & Experience in general
– Educated or experienced to Degree Level, with a minimum of 5+ years of experience with SAP with focus on supply chain modules and ancillary applications
– Demonstrated experience in support and troubleshooting
– Expertise in supported modules with a willingness to expand knowledge.
– Understanding of system interfaces, interdependencies and ability to walk through processes
– Experience with Quality, Plant Maintenance and Advanced Scheduling
– Ancillary apps include Maximo, LIMS and Infor Advanced Scheduling
– Strong interpersonal, communication and project delivery skills
– Excellent Customer Service demeanour
– Good collaboration and team-working skills with experience of globally distributed teams.
– Ability to identify & manage risks, issues & complexities involved in changing processes.
What youll get in return
– Permanent contract, Competitive Salary (base + bonus), full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
– Career-development opportunities.
– An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a international company.
– An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
– Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in Sant Just Desvern, Barcelona).
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.