Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Salesforce Solution Architect en Madrid
In Hays we are experts in the labour market and we have been promoting the world of work in Spain for more than fifteen years, and more than fifty worldwide. We know that the right job can transform a person´s life and that the right person can transform a business.
We are currently collaborating with a solid international company. It is in a moment of expansion and internationalization betting on technology as a differentiating element.
They are seeking an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect who want to develop in a leading a Digital Transformation process that is changing the face of the company, towards an Agile and Innovative approach to managing the Customer Experience and technological solutions.
In this context, we are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to be included in a global project to contribute to the design, development and evolution of the company CRM systems based on the Salesforce platform
Who is our client?
International company that leads the energy sector
What profile are we looking for?
Minimum 4 years working experience in IT sector
At least 2 years working experience as Solution Architect in Salesforce projects (projects on one of Salesforce modules) of medium-high complexity
Working Experience on CRM Salesforce project at Global level Experience on CRM projects related ti Utilities Industry
Fluent level in English
Certification Salesforce Administrator
Certification Salesforce Service Cloud Consuntamt
Other Salesforce Certifications (Sales Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Consultant, App Builder. Advanced Administrator, etc)
Functions and responsibilities?
The Solution Architect is the reference figure for Salesforce technology for the design of solutions on the CRM platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Portal Community and Force.com) relating to end-2-end business processes in the field sales, customer management and marketing
Responsibilities and Activities:
– Evaluate the best architecture to be implemented by designing the components to be implemented in line with the guidelines defined by the Goobal
– Design Authority to which it belongs
– He is directly responsible for the design phase of the solution, leading and supporting the functional and technical team in the analysis (domain model and use cases) of the functional and non-functional requirements, ensuring quality and respect for the times
– It interfaces with the main stakeholders of the functional and technical project teams and other platforms integrated with the Salesforce CRM
– It interfaces with the Technical Architect to share and verify compliance with architectural guidelines. – It supports the design and test activities of the designed solutions
– It supports the definition and evolution of standards and development processes at the Global Design Authority level and verifies their correct application
– Stay updated on Salesforce versions, new features, product roadmap of the Salesforce ecosystem
What we offer?
Salary range 45.000 – 50.000K gross/year + Social Benefits + time flexibility + canteen + pension plan + social benefits
Develop and grow a professional career in a pioneer company
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.