Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
Salesforce Architect en Madrid
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* You have got a university degree in (Business) Informatics, Economics or similar.
* You have a detailed knowledge in the Salesforce.com. Ideally you hold Salesforce and ServiceMax certificates.
* You have detailed knowledge of common integration methods through APIs (Web Services, oData, etc.) and a proven track record of several years of development expertise in various projects for a similar business or consultancy.
* You are able to quickly capture abstract business requirements, create a tailored concept and turn it into a comprehensive and proper solution.
* You are familiar with the programming methods: APEX, Java, JSON, XML, SOQL, ANT, GIT and potentially HTML and CSS.
* You are a team player with strong communication skills and assertiveness. At the same time, you offer responsibility, proactive approach, autonomy and a good self- and time-management.
* You have very good English skills and you are willing to travel up to 20%.
* Salesforce Architect
* Senior CRM Solution Architect (Salesforce and ServiceMax certificates)
* A leading and international company (Technology – Access & Security solutions)
* You are responsible to design, build and realize, according to global business requirements, scalable technical solutions based on Salesforce.com platform and ServiceMax product.
* You build, test and deploy classes, triggers, lightning components, visualforce pages and ServiceMax functionality e.g. SFMs in an agile environment and with simultaneous consideration of best practice approaches
* You manage web services API integrations with internal and third-party systems.
* You cover recurrent topics like administration, customization, migration, integration and 3rd level support.
* You help to drive innovations around Salesforce.com and ServiceMax and consult on new release features increasing the system capabilities offered to the business within a global template.
* You have the Chance Bring in your expertise, knowledge and engagement to contribute to the overall target and to realize yourself.
* Excellent working environment of healthy people, nice and a bit freaky.
* Referential clients in the international market, with technologically attractive projects.
* Permanent contract.
* Young and highly qualified team.
* Flexible schedule.
* Total conciliation between work and family life.
* Competitive salary.
Salesforce, APEX, Java, JSON, XML, SOQL, ANT, GIT, HTML, CSS
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.