Les hôtels Four Seasons Megève Collection
I am a company: Les hôtels Four Seasons Megève Collection
Come join us at Domaine du Mont D’Arbois for the winter season 2020 – 2021!
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
At Four Seasons, we believe that recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a newcomer and treating everyone as we would like to be treated is important. Whether you are working with us, staying with us, living with us or discovering our Resort, our goal is to leave a mark on your life, which you will always remember. Indeed, we believe that life is better when we are truly connected to the people and the world around us.
We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Megève Collection
Join us in Megève, on the Mont d´Arbois’ slopes, in the heart of the French Alps. The Resort consists of 2 Four Seasons hotels, 10 restaurants, 2 of which are Michelin-starred, as well as a golf. Our establishments continue the legacy of the Rothschild family, who sought to create an unmatched hotel experience nearly a century ago. Characterized by a French style and part of the Alpine tradition, our hotels offer an intimate and privileged setting, at the forefront of the spectacle of nature, both in summer and in winter.
Discover our mountain restaurants: La Taverne du Mont d´Arbois, a traditional Savoyard restaurant, offering Grill & fireplace cuisine; L’Auberge de la Cote 2000, traditional restaurant at the foot of the slopes; The Mont D’Arbois Club, Fast Casual restaurant offering a break for skiers at the foot of the Mont D’Arbois Gondola; L’Idéal 1850, Luxury Brasserie at the top of Mont D’Arbois, facing the Mont-Blanc.
Play on one of the most renowned golf courses in the Alps, relax in the largest spa in the region and delight your taste buds with Le 1920, our restaurant awarded two stars in the Michelin Guide. Au sein de cet hôtel, vous serez amené(e) à:
The Front Desk Agent Assist guests with arrival and departure procedures and reports to the Front Desk Manager.
– Welcome and register guests, with an emphasis on fulfilling requests; following special handling instructions and adhering to established credit policies and procedures as well as Four Seasons Standards.
– Recite all information regarding Hotel facilities,
Who You Are
– 1+ years of previous experience at a similar position required.
– Experience in a luxury hotel/resort preferred.
– Knowledge of French Alps or Megève and surrounding areas, highly desirable, however not required.
– Must be flexible with schedule- Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
– Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the French language.
– Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
– Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
– Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
– Ability to remain calm during challenging situations.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid French/European work authorisation.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.