Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Quality Assurance Analyst en Barcelona
Fluidra is looking for a Quality assurance Analyst to join digital technologies team.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic person eager to learn and teach, and grow his/her skills in the field.
Quality assurance Analyst will be responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. Works collaboratively within the other team members and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements. Identifies and documents
defects when performing test execution in a fast-paced, fluid and changing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Develops test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
– Performs testing on various software and systems.
– Validates that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
– Reviews user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable
– Documents and reports system defects to the project team
– Develops automated scripts for regression testing
– Identifies and communicates business risks relative to testing and
– implementation for evaluation by project teams and management
– Works with business analysts and project managers to determine the most effective testing and inspection strategy for projects of varying complexity and size
– Ensures that measurable test objectives are established for each system being tested
– Ensures that defects uncovered in the test are recorded, summarized and utilized in post project reviews in an effort to improve the development and test processes
– Works with Systems Development team and business to ensure the timely, thorough testing of technological enhancements prior to release to a production environment.
– Works in the CI/CD pipeline to integrate needed test validations.
– Performs other related duties as required.
– Working knowledge of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum software methodologies.
– Working knowledge of Automated Testing tools.
– Familiarity with all aspects of Quality Assurance testing of software, including Unit, System and Regression testing.
– Skilled in the use of tools to document, analyze, track defects and communicate testing results.
– Bachelor´s degree from an accredited school. Major in relevant information/computer technology field preferred.
– Minimum 3 years´ experience in a Quality Assurance Analyst or Tester role.
– Writing use cases and test plans, testing criteria, including data type validation, pass/fail conditions, boundary conditions, as well as experience designing, developing and testing processes for data.
It would be nice.
– Knowledge in CICD pipelines.
– Knowledge in AWS infrastructure, API´s and native services.
– Knowledge in dockerized environments.
For further information email me at [email protected]
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.