Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
Project Manager (eCommerce) en Madrid.
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
* A minimum work experience of 2 years in positions of Project Manager in SW development project
* E-commerce knowledge (previous experience in e-commerce)
* Technical affinity (previous experience with web development).
* Fluent in English is a MUST
* Knowledge and experience with project management tools and software development tools.
* Good social, communication, organization and planning skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with several projects simultaneously.
* Experience working with both technical and non-technical personnel
* Prominent level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
* Experience managing international projects both with foreign customers and partners.
* PMP, Scrum master certifications.
* Experience with agile frameworks. Project Manager: Manage and lead the team for national and international software development projects.
Fluent in English is a MUST
A leading and international company (eCommerce)
* Manage and lead the team for national and international software development projects.
* Defining the project plan following the outlined scope and budget, defining milestones and deliverables.
* Identify and minimize uncertainties and risks in the project.
* Coordinate necessary activities within the project team and other teams in the Project plan tracking:
* Take technical desisions
* Identify resources nedded
* Monitor and report project status and deadlines commitments
* Notify changes, issues and/or delays
* Review deliverables prepared by the team
* Project plan review to meet changing needs and requirements
* Review team reports – hours, expenses, etc.
* Manage technical relationship with customers
* Support in pre-sale activities
* Excellent working environment of healthy people, nice and a bit freaky.
* Referential clients in the international market, with technologically attractive projects.
* Permanent contract.
* Young and highly qualified team, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
* Internal and external training, hackathons and other activities to grow both personally and professionally.
* Flexible schedule: Enter at any time between 9:00 and 10:00 and leave between 18:00 and 19:00.
* Total conciliation between work and family life.
* Competitive salary adapted to each persons abilities and experience.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.