Empresa contratante: Page Personnel
Salario: Sin Especificar
Node.js Backend Developer en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience
* Experience architecting and maintaining of large scale web applications (creating REST structures in the Backend, escalating a massive access platform, etc)
* Understand the importance of testing your code and how it reduces risk in making changes and refactoring.
* Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities, and scripting
* Good level and recent experience of NodeJS + ExpressJS
* Fluency in unit testing (e.g. Jest/Jasmine/Mocha)
* Good knowledge of GIT
* Desirable knowledge and experience of Indexing and experience managing Big Data
* Desirable knowledge and experience of AWS Lambda development
* Desirable knowledge and experience with Serverless Architecture
We are science people doing Technology and we are looking for a Node.js Backend Developer!
Detalles del cliente
Our mission is to advance manufacturing operations so pharma and biotech companies can provide patients with the right medicine.
Based in San Francisco and Barcelona, we are working with the latest technologies worldwide. We develop our product, a Serverless SaaS platform based on IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Cloud in order to optimize pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing processes.
Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a Senior JS back-end developer to manage new functionalities based on the most modern technologies of big data and deep-learning methods
* Implementing AWS Lambdas
* Implementing unit tests for delivered features
* Managing documentation for the assigned tasks
* The job follows a quality system based on efficiency and continuous learning
* The development has to be oriented to serverless architecture
* Cooperate with other team members (developers, architect)
Oferta de empleo
* Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills
* Flexible schedule
* Private medical and dental insurance
* English / Spanish classes
* Stock Options plan
* Internal training and certifications plan
* Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
* Team Building Activities
* An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team
* The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge
potential to grow
Node js Javascipt,AWS,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.