Les hôtels Four Seasons Megève Collection
Empresas: Les hôtels Four Seasons Megève Collection
Mont d’Arbois Luxury Resort is the first European mountain destination in Four Seasons: 2 hotels, 8 restaurants, 1 golfcourse.
Four Seasons Hotel Megève ***** – 55 keys and 3 restaurants: The 1920 (Restaurant ** in the Michelin Guide) and Kaito (Japanese Pan-Asian Fusion restaurant), Bar Edmond (all day dining)
Service and amenities: 900 sqm Spa by La Prairie, Wine Cellar with 14 000 bottles, ski room and Kids Kingdom & Teen Zone.
Les Chalets du Mont d’Arbois, Megève, a Four Seasons Hotel ***** – 41 keys and featuring Prima (1 Michelin Star Restaurant)
Service and amenities: Spa by Bamford, one bar lounge, Kids Club
4 Mountain Restaurants : La Taverne du Mont d’Arbois, Le Club du Mont d’Arbois, L’Idéal 1850 et L’Auberge de la Cote 2000.
Le Golf du Mont d’Arbois : 18 hole golfcourse
We invite you to join our teams and to continue, if you wish, an evolution in the magnificent hotels of the Four Seasons group, in Europe, in North and South America, in Asia and in the Middle East. Au sein de cet hôtel, vous serez amené(e) à:
The Night Manager supervises the staff of the entire hotel during the overnight shift and reports directly to the Assistant Front Desk Manager. The Night Manager is the direct supervisor of the Front Office during the overnight shift. The Night Manager responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Responsibilities Manage the activities at the Front Office during the overnight shift Ensures communications and follow-up with day shift on any complain, guest requests or special requirements Tour the hotel and monitor the activities of all other departments Monitor all department activities to assure that standards are being met, staff is being supported and guest needs are being met Personally handle all guest relocations according to established guidelines (if applicable) Resolve customer complaints from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professional
Who You Are
- 1+ years of previous Rooms Division supervisory or management experience required
- Experience in a luxury hotel/resort required
- Knowledge of French Alps or Megève and surrounding areas, highly desirable, however not required
- Must be flexible with schedule- Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the French language
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Ability to handle computer systems (related to schedule, purchase, guest lists, guest activities reports etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a team
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests
- Ability to remain calm during challenging situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid French/European work authorization
What to Expect
Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Excellent Training and development opportunities
Competitive salary & wages
A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.