Empresas: ALTIDO Portugal
ALTIDO is a luxury hospitality provider for short-term rentals that works with homeowners, investors, and hoteliers to provide a flexible, safe and secure income stream. We are a hospitality business first and foremost thus we invest heavily in working with our clients to boost the desirability of their properties and provide a tailored experience for each carefully chosen guest.
This exciting role has a very simple purpose: to assist with the smooth running of the New Business and Onboarding departments.
We manage over 200 properties in Lisbon with an expanding Coast & Country portfolio across Portugal. The Portugal team is ⅕ of a pan-Europe ALTIDO family with locations in England, Italy, Scotland, and Bulgaria. Your job will be to make sure that all of our new clients’ needs are met in a professional and thorough manner and that all onboarding processes and guidelines are followed correctly.
What is “onboarding”?
It is the crucial stage in between signing a contract with a new client and the first guests arriving for the trip of their lives.
This cross-departmental role will suit a conscientious, resourceful, organized, and client-focused individual.
If you are a creative and forward-thinking individual who can help us build and grow our brand, then this job is for you!
– Work closely with the New Business Manager to assist with anything that they may require;
– Attend all onboarding visits and some new business meetings, when needed;
– Assist with curating a property up to the ALTIDO standard;
– Produce a detailed and accurate manual for each home;
– Fulfill all ad-hoc client onboarding-related requests;
– Ensuring properties are compliant with regulation;
– Managing and organizing the onboarding pipeline;
– Help create and implement a digital marketing roadmap in order to generate leads and brand awareness in line with our new business strategy.
Benefits and Perks:
– Discounted rates to stay in ALTIDO properties across all locations including a kickback scheme for friends and family bookings
– Annual discretionary bonus
– Regular team social events
– Flexibility to work from home
– Work phone provided
– Mileage allowance
– Job location: Rua da Boavista 78, 1200-068 Lisboa
Requisitos : Key Skills and Requirements:
Computer literate – G-Suite/Gmail/Slack, Google Docs, Hubspot, Kross, Airtable
Excellent communication, management and organization skills
Interest in property management and interior design
Strong attention to detail
Strong work ethic
Enthusiastic, efficient, and proactive
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.