Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
MEMS Engineer (H/M) en Valencia
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
· D.Eng, PhD or Degree in MEMS related field.
· Track record of MEMS innovations and/or successful MEMS product development.
· Hands-on experiences with MEMS characterization and test development. Ability to develop probe/test algorithms to enhance test efficiency, error source debugging, and calibrations.
· Experience in MATLAB and LabVIEW.
· Experience with MEMS process, package and manufacturing technology.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· High energy and motivation level required to lead technology development and support market entry.
· Electronic circuit design knowledge, low power high performance system design.
· Knowledge in C/C++ programming language.
Experience with any Multiphysics simulation software
We are looking for a MEMS engineer for a product-oriented company, with office in Valencia and clients around the world.
The goal of this job is to lead a complex project related to the design, manufacturing and testing of a microsystem to move micro-optics with very high precision and low power.
Specific job tasks include: Design, simulation, and specification of a microsystem device. Project management, interdisciplinary interaction with optical and electronic engineers.
Flexi time, work life balance and career development.
English classes, free coffee, free fruits.
MEMS, MATLAB, LabView,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.