Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Manager of Software R&D en Barcelona.
– +25 years developing and producing customer-oriented solutions for access control, time control and security management .
– The company is a subsidiary of a European leading technology multinational, specialized in the design and manufacture of advanced technological solutions (they have been on the market for +70 years).
Mission of the job
Management of a team of software developers using agile methods . Recruitment and guidance of new developers in up to three agile teams with a total team size of up to 10 employees at the Barcelona location. Use of the teams to develop modern solutions for time recording, identity management and access control solutions according to the specifications of the development management of the headquarter.
– Bachelors degree, preferable masters degree or comparable in the field of IT and Software development
– Scrum Master certificated
– +5 years of experience in agile software development projects as developer and scrum master
– +3 years of experience in leadership and motivation of scrum teams
– The candidate should have programming experiences in at least one (object oriented) high level programming language (JAVA (Spring), C++, similar )
– A high degree of professionalism in the internal communication as well as in discussions with customers and external partners.
– Business background (would be a plus): security, ERP, Workflows, cybersecurity, Cloud based services, SaaS
– ENGLISH is a must
What we offer
– Permanent contract directly with the client
– Salary: up to 70000 gross/year + 15% bonus
– Offices: Barcelona
– Flexible working hours
– Friday intensive working hours
– July and August intensive working hours
– Other benefits
– Work as Scrum Master and in the further development stages as Scrum of Scrum Master and representation of the local Scrum teams within the Scrum of Scrum meetings of the international software organization.
– Detailed planning and prioritization of user stories as part of the sprint planning, in close coordination with the product owner of the respective domain (time and attendance, access control, identity management, integrated security). Monitoring of the execution of the agreed work packages (user stories) and timely resolution of obstacles during daily stand-up meetings.
– Active takeover of work packages(user stories) within the sprint teams.
OPTIMIZATION AND QUALITY
– Continuous measurement and analysis of the story points with the goal of continuously improving the velocity and optimizing the planning reliability within the sprints.
– Introduction of suitable methods to ensure software quality in close coordination with the headquarter.
KNOW-HOW AND PROCESSES
– Participation in the establishment of a cross-location knowledge management system with the goal of sustainable and easily transferable key and core competencies, as well as knowledge about the products and specific solutions of key customers. Therefore, establishment of intenationally harmonized processes for roles, tools and methods inside the agile software development framework.
– Participation in specialized committees and cooperation with local universities in the sense of partnerships.
Introduction and maintenance of internationally harmonized tools and methods. Active participation in the creation of a virtual development network with the aim of using common standards without local dependencies for the execution of development work.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.