Empresa contratante: SAGE
Salario: Sin Especificar
Live Services Engineer – CakeHR en Barcelona
Live services at Sage means giving businesses of all sizes the technology to better manage everything from money to people. As a Live Services Engineer here, you’ll be part of a global market leader but with a very local heart. Led by Glassdoor’s top scoring UK CEO during the Covid-19 crisis, we’re a FTSE 100 tech company with over 13,000 colleagues globally and we continually give back to our local communities.
Our award-winning CakeHR product helps companies to simplify their recruitment and new-starter onboarding processes, as well as helping them maintain simple attendance, performance and feedback records. Clients who use this product need to ensure that it’s continually working to its optimal level. This is where you come in, administering, supporting and improving CakeHR to deliver best-in-class technology for every business that uses it.
• To be familiar with SDLC functional disciplines, like QA, development and design
• Empathy and the ability to focus on customer issues and understand how the results you deliver impacts on their overall experience of CakeHR
• Unparalleled knowledge of modern Unix/Linux, ideally in an online, customer-facing role, not to mention expert database design, replication and admin knowledge, such as MySQL, MSSQL or NoSQL
• Expertise in task automation using scripting languages, like Perl, PowerShell or shell scripting, that make everything more efficient and reduce online errors
• Ideally, some cloud tech experience and a Tier 3 support background with a degree level education, though these aren’t essential
• Taking it upon yourself to ensure CakeHR remains available, secure and always high-performing so that our customers stay with us for life
• When high-pressure incidents occur, taking the bull by the horns to deliver balanced technical resolutions and make sure the customer feels well-informed and well-looked-after
• Showing customers you really care by taking part in our 24/7 on-all rota
• Using high-grade tech and knowledge of it to design and implement solutions that simplify the customer experience and reduce risk
• Continually researching and building your knowledge of newly available services and new ways to use tech to keep the service improvements coming
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financial, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top-scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours – not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
HTML, CSS, Ruby on Rails, Javscript, Linux, Unix, MySQL, MSSQL, NoSQL,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.