Empresa contratante: Capgemini
Salario: Sin Especificar
Lead Software Engineer en Valencia
Are you looking for a job opportunity to grow, learn with the best professionals and enjoy working on international projects? We´re on the lookout for a lead software engineer who will work within a collaborative, agile scrum team to deliver working software from design to realization. You´ll be responsible for bringing technical design and business understanding together, ultimately ensuring that features are part of frequent, high quality software deliveries.
The role will involve:
· Identifying matches to existing product functionality and identify application gaps
· Being involved in early sprint planning and design to line up features that are in a state of readiness to be broken into user stories that provide business value
· Producing technical specification documents to support strong implementations, including wireframes, data models and diagrams
· Ensuring acceptance tests accurately articulate the business need for features, that these tests flow into the associated user stories, and that these are used to drive lean development
· Creating designs and supporting testing that is focused on achieving acceptance criteria of features/stories as part of the sprint and release cycles
· Supporting ongoing development of features and provide guidance on design and priority decisions
· Providing and enhance product documentation to support future support, extension and usage
Minimum of 6-7 years Java development experience, including experience with J2EE technologies such as: JSP, JMS, JNDI
· A strong ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications
· Experience with application servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat
· Experience with DB2, Oracle, or MS SQL Server databases
· Experience with development tools like Apache, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Junit, Eclipse, SVN
· Experience with middleware and integration technologies like SOAP (over HTTP/JMS), WebsphereMQ, SOA
· Experience in modelling complex data in a structured and flexible manner
· Comfortable working in an Agile environment, ideally SAFe
· Excellent communication skills in English, with ability to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts
Being part of our team will allow you to:
– Have the opportunity to participate in innovative projects of large global customers that will let you learn everyday
– Have an attractive career plan and personal development in one of the high lead company
– Training plans oriented to the current market needs, Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise (SAFe) and technological innovations.
– An interesting social benefits pack (with restaurant card, health and life insurance, physiotherapist service, flexible timetable with possibility of teleworking)
– You will have an excellent work environment, with original activities of team building, Fruit Day, videogames tournaments as well as many others.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.