Hotel ubicado Costa del Sol occidental
Empresas: Hotel ubicado Costa del Sol occidental
Overseeing the landscaping needs of the property.
Directing the installation and maintenance of landscape projects.
Among the main duties to be carried out are the following:
• Landscape design and introduction of international best practices in resort/hotel landscaping
• Liaising between the lead architects and designers, main contractor, landscaping contractor, local and regional councils
• Tender and contract negotiation
• Budgetary control
• Preparing monthly report to stakeholders
• Quality control of landscaping work.
• Analyzing options available: In-house team vs outsourced contractor
• Setting up the department for the resort´s operation. Interviewing, recruiting and training of team
• Weekly, monthly and yearly planning schedule to ensure the resort´s landscaping is in best conditions at all times.
• Reviewing practices to ensure they align with objective of sustainability. Water, power, etc
• Supporting FF&E for the purchase of any necessary materials and machinery required
• Developing an operational budget for the landscaping department.
• Creating an operational manual for all landscaping activities.
Skills & Abilities
• Organization and time management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Team work & professionalism.
• Excellent administrative, interpersonal, leadership, multi-tasking, follow-up, and communication skills.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.