Empresa contratante: Capgemini
Salario: Sin Especificar
Java Team Lead (with French) en Valencia
With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini is looking for a Web Architect / Arquitecto web / Team Leader / Architecte Web / Chef d´équipe for the AD Center, a new technology center belonging to the Capgemini Group located in Valencia, dedicated to international Web Application Development projects, following Agile Methodologies (Agile Delivery Center) and new technologies (Java, Angular, React,..).
If you want to work within innovative projects with a very dynamic “startup” work environment, develop and grow in a company that offers great career opportunities in an international and multidisciplinary team, join us!
– The opportunity to participate in innovative projects of large customers nationally and internationally.
– Attractive career path and personal development in one of the high lead company.
– Excellent work environment, we promote activities of Team Building.
– Training plans oriented to the current market needs, Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise (SAFe) and technological innovations.
– Global business vision.
– Experience as a team leader, combining development tasks with team leadership.
– Be able to inspire and motivate the programming team to ensure that everything gets fixed on schedule.
– Analytic profile with analysis tasks, technical design, knowledge of architecture patterns, testing, etc.
– High level of French.
We are looking for very dynamic and passionate people, who love this industry, to join one of the most challenging and innovative projects we are currently carrying out.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.