Empresas: Webhelp Portugal
About the job role:
As a Customer Advisor for Hotel Reservations App, you will have the opportunity to develop your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the fast-growing and exciting start-ups in the American Tourism industry!
As a Customer Advisor for Hotel Reservations App, you will:
• Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
• Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
• Proudly provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
• Have a unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth and internally progress different job positions.
We offer you:
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
• Performance bonus
• Transportation allowance
• Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
• Relocation package – shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
• Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Life at our company:
• Work in a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Lisbon, Portugal.
Requisitos : We are looking for:
• Native or Proficient in Italian (level C2).
• Fluency in English (C1).
• Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit.
• Good writing skills are mandatory.
• Availability to work night shifts.
• Previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism representative is a plus.
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
• Possibility to Work from Home temporarily based in Lisbon*.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.