Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
IT Business / Project Manager en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Bachelors Degree in Information Technology will be considered as a plus
* Experience of 5 years as a Project Manager
* Outstanding functional analysis experience and skills
* Expert user of Excel and good knowledge of data analysis
* Goal-oriented approach
* Solid IT background with skills on simple system administration, network configuration and day by day office support
* Excellent knowledge in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Basic knowledge of the major e-commerce CMS structure/features in open technologies (Magento WooCommerce, Shopify, eBay, Amazon, …)
* Experience with ITIL, Agile method, etc.
* Knowledge of the main integration technologies (API, WebServices)
* Experience in structured Held-Desk processes
* Good level of English (Full professional).
* Structured approach, process oriented, multi-tasking and ability to prioritize
* Willing to learn showing enthusiasm for technology and business with a proactive attitude
* Solid communication skills, ambitious and able to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
* Willingness to travel.
We are looking for an IT Business Manager for manage a team of 3 people and will responsible for running IT operations in the Iberian Market.
Detalles del cliente
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will be report to the Country Manager and will be responsible of:
* Ensure the fulfillment of IT projects deployment in the franchisees network at country level coordinating and adapting tools, processes and platforms to local needs
* Gather the fulfillment of activities always in respect of Country business target and Global IT target
* Demand management at country level, ability to escalate priorities at Global level and manage at local level local issues.
* Gathering all requirements and inputs from the business in order to analyze them
* Documenting the functional and non-functional requirements to support new features development
* Help, train and advise franchisees about IT tools related to business opportunities.
* Gather hig level SLA for the local Help-Desk activities
Oferta de empleo
Good Salary Package
ITIL, Agile, Microsoft Excel,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.