Do & Co Hotel München GmbH
Empresas: Do & Co Hotel München GmbH
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company
A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
Soon we will opening our DO & CO Hotel with two restaurants in the hear of Munich!
We are looking for you as Host | Hostess!
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service to all guests with making eye contact, smiling and maintaining proper posture.
- Always do you best to accommodate guests requests. Anticipate and service the guest’s needs before requests are made.
- Control the flow of the dining room and constantly communicate with other managers as to when tables are needed back for the next reservations
- Work as a member of the restaurant team. Interacts with service crew in a positive manner. Takes initiative with leading the team to follow through on departmental policies and procedures, as trained.
- Interacts with people beyond giving and receiving instructions, particularly in resolving Guest complaints.
- Follow proper time and attendance and uniform procedures.
In addition to a dynamic working environment, flat hierarchies, early responsibility and new challenges daily…
- The fascination of a strong brand that perfectly unites tradition, innovation and performance
- Promotion opportunities for motivated employees with commitment, heart and performance
- A job in a growing future market as well as attractive and competitive remuneration
- Support and learning opportunities in a diverse, constantly growing and successful catering
- Pleasant, proactive and customer services oriented
- ideally first work experience
- Gastronomic education
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- native speaking English – any other language is advantage
- Willing to learn
- Team Player
- Shift duty
- Work permission for Germany
- at least 18 years old
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.