TH Professional Search
Empresas: TH Professional Search
Would like to live a unique experience within an exclusive wellness and agrotourism resort and share it with your colleagues and clients? Are wellbeing and sustainability essential parts of your daily life? Then keep on reading! Our client, a brand-new hotel based in Ibiza and specialized in Wellness and Agrotourism is looking for a Head of People and Capabilities (m/f/d) to join their team and participate to its preopening this year and opening next January 2022.
* Develop and implement a P&C structure and function that is in line with the company’s strategy, mission and purpose. Build and maintain positive professional relationships with internal and external guests and ensure loyal business relationships
* Lead the P&C department, including talent acquisition, learning and development, people engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and development, succession planning, financial planning
* Promote a friendly and collaborative work environment that includes open communication, teamwork, participation, trust, respect, professionalism and fun
* Develop and implement P&C policies and procedures and ensure their compliance with corporate regulations and local labor laws
* Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure resort’s compliance
* Ensure all new hires are welcomed in a warm and friendly manner, and that appropriatecompany and country integration programs are in place
* In collaboration with the Department Heads identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and guest feedback
* Prepare annual P&C plans including benefits, recruitment and training
* Ensure P&C monthly and yearly reports are diligently prepared and submitted to the corporate office
* Lead the implementation of the HR information system, ensure it meets the resort’s people information needs and that it’ s well maintained
* BSc in Human Resources or preferably Psychology
* Experience in Pre-opening
* Proven experience in human resources and people management, ideally in Spain
* Talent management. Local labor laws
* Design and localization of human resources policies and procedures.
* Critical and strategic thinking
* Ability to negotiate and influence others
* Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.