Empresas: Michael Page
International company operating in the Wellness sector is looking for a new Head of people and capabilities.
Functions / Responsabilities:
– Lead the People & Capabilities Department, develop and implement a P&C structure and function in line with company’s strategy.
– Ensure all People have a clear understanding of their role, responsibilities and organization’s Expectations.
– Promote a friendly and collaborative work environment that includes, open communication, teamwork, participation, trust, respect, professionalism and fun.
– Lead the P&C department, including talent acquisition, learning and development, people engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and development, succession planning, financial planning.
– Develop and implement P&C policies and procedures and ensure their compliance with corporate regulations and local labour laws.
– Responsible for the planning and management of the department’s annual budget, ensuring it is in line with the business strategy.
– Prepare annual P&C plans, including benefits, recruitment and training.
– Lead the implementation of the HRIS information system.
– Implement and manage the Performance Management program.
Requisitos : – BSc in Human Resources or Psychology (preferred).
– Pre-opening experience.
– Proven experience in human resources and people management in Spain (solid knowledge of local labour law).
– Experience in Design and localisation of human resources policies and procedures.
– Experience in the hospitality sector (hotels, leisure & travels) would be preferred.
– Strategic view, flexibility, communication skills and ability to think out of the box
– Creative and innovative, friendly and approachable, reliable and ethical.
– Fluent in Spanish and English.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.