TH Professional Search
Empresas: TH Professional Search
Would like to live a unique experience within an exclusive wellness and agrotourism resort and share it with your colleagues and clients? Are wellbeing and sustainability essential parts of your daily life? Then keep on reading! Our client, a brand-new hotel based in Ibiza and specialized in Wellness and Agrotourism is looking for a Head of Gourmet (m/f/d) to join their team and participate to its opening next January 2022.
* Take the role of an ambassador of the company’s wellness and sustainability culture, promote its’ awareness amongst team members by leading by example and ensuring all menus are in line with the company’s purpose.
* Responsible for all restaurant, bars and organic retail kiosk operation of the resort, overseeing all activities in the kitchen, train the staff, design and plan menus, product purchasing and manage culinary budget.
* Ensure that food storage, food processing, food production, food distribution and disposal facilities meet food safety standards and are designed in a way to promote safe, efficient and effective workflows.
* Visit the service areas to meet with the guests, seek feedback and develop loyal relationships.
* Coordinate closely with the Agriculture team to ensure vegetables, fruits and other produce from our hotel gardens are used either in the hotel outlets or organic retail kiosk.
* Responsible for maximizing restaurant, bars and organic retail kiosk revenue and profits; prepare detailed costing of food items, manage and monitor expenses and control food and production costs.
* Build an effective restaurant, bars and organic retail kiosk team by proactively participate in their selection, training and development.
* Identify and analyze the training needs for the culinary team, design and implement training programs according to the identified needs. Ensure all staff is well trained to ensure the highest performance and quality of food production.
* Previous experience in a similar role in a luxury resort and in preopening.
* Progressive experience in high quality food production.
* Wellness cuisine and trends.
* Food regulations and health and safety.
* Native or fluent level of English + another European language would be a plus.
* Friendly and positive attitude.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.