Roc Human Resources
Empresas: Roc Human Resources
Being part of one of the biggest and renowned global hotel chains, our client has created a new paradigm in the luxury hotel experience that speaks to a global, sophisticated tribe. Taking service and luxury standards from traditional 5-star hotels and injecting elements of creativity and community, delivers a guest experience that seamlessly delivers service, style and fun. These brands will be at the heart of the chain’s newly created platform. The brand currently operates 22 hotels, with more than 40 properties in the pipeline, which has more than doubled since initial investment in 2018, with key upcoming openings such as London and Dubai in 2021
If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first-class service skills then this may be the place for you.
We are looking for our client´s Dubai opening:
Head Hostess/ Hostess for RESTAURANT (UAE, Dubai)
• Welcome guests to the venue
• Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
• Manage reservations
• Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
• Greet customers upon their departure
• Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
• Maintain a clean reception area
• Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
• Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
• Assist wait staff as needed
What you’ll get in return:
• International experience within a multicultural environment.
• Professional development and growth as well as the opportunity to pursue an international career.
• Working within a top-class hotel environment.
• Medical insurance.
• Biennial return ticket to home destination.
• Possibility of 3 years contract.
• 30 calendar day paid annual vacation.
• Duty meals in employee dining.
• Housing and transportation provided (single or shared room in shared apartment)
*** Salary, depending on experience:****
Hostess AED 3,000=USD 815 plus service charge. This could be a total estimation (depending on tips) of USD 1600 net salary.
Senior Hostess: AED 4,000=USD 1088 plus service charge. This could be a total estimation (depending on tips) of USD 2100 net salary
Requisitos : What we are looking for:
• Previous work experience in high volume restaurant, having worked with reservation system.
• Good understanding of reservation system and restaurant etiquette
• Proven supervisory skills with at least 2 persons (only for Head Hostess position)
• Demonstrable customer-service skills
• Guest relations experience.
• Good physical condition to walk and stand during an entire shift (Ability to walk in heels).
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
• A positive attitude
• Impeccable appearance of personal grooming
• Proficient in English language. Other languages will be an asset.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.