Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Fullstack Developer en Valencia.
Our client is an innovative company improving the life of many patients worldwide. The
technology developed by the company is focused on medical image postprocessing
and extraction of imaging biomarkers for the medical imaging workflows, using
artificial intelligence algorithms.
Our client stands for Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers In Medicine, and the company is made up of a team of professionals such as biomedical engineers and medical doctors with wide experience and recognized
scientific career in the field of medical imaging. Our client applies advanced computational models to radiological images (Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Positron
Emission Tomography, Computed Tomography and X-Ray, among others) to
objectively measure changes produced by diseases or by pharmacological treatments
in the tissues and organs of the human body. Our client Precision is the all-in-one
platform for radiology developed by the company, a comprehensive product
incorporating all AI technology created by the research and development team and
is designed to change radiology as we know it today.
Our client is now hiring a Software Developer to the team. Are you a Full-stack Engineer
looking for an opportunity to further improve your skills and knowledge? If you are a
technology enthusiast filled with passion and energy to create impacts, we have the
perfect job for you! We are looking for a motivated and talented Full-stack Engineer
to join our team.
As Full-stack Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Build web based applications.
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and
Address and improve any technical issues
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data scientists to design and
create advanced and efficient systems.
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Create security and data protection settings
Write technical documentation
– Engineering Degree or System Administrator High Course (Grado Superior en
Administracin de Sistemas y Redes).
– Experience creating front end applications using Angular, HTML5, CSS and
– Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum oneyear
experience with MEAN (Mongo/Express.js/Angular/Node.js) Fullstack
– Experience creating RESTful-based web services.
– Familiarity with databases (MongoDB), web servers (NGINX) and UI/UX
– Advanced level of English with oral fluency.
Good to have:
frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js).
– Experience with Typescript or Nest.js.
– Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, Bitbucket, CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins).
– Experience working in Agile environments.
– Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus.
– Experience with testing frameworks.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.