Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
Frontend Developer (H/M) en Valencia.
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Fluent level of English.
* Minimum of 4 years software development experience.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or an equivalent.
* Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Sass.
Nice to have
* Experience working with Reactive and Responsive design.
Good knowledge in testing.
* Good knowledge of Python or R o Scala.
* Agile, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git, Sonar.
* Java, Servlets, JSP
* Charting libraries: amCharts, HighChart, etc.
* Agile, Scrum, Jira, Confluence, Git, Bitbucket, Continuous delivery
* Microservices, Big Data, Responsive web, Protractor
* Experience working with SQL and no SQL database (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, etc.). We are looking for a Frontend Developer for software product-oriented company, with office in Valencia and clients around the world.
You will join a motivated bunch of software developers, driven by software quality and working with
You will have flexi-times and an excellent work life balance.
If you want to join steadily growing company working in a world-wide multicultural environment, and
you prefer effectiveness to bureaucracy, this is the place to be.
You will get ownership of every new functionality developed on their new platform, being involved in full software life cycle working with agile methodology. You will contribute to the project solution architecture.
* What the company offer
* Work life balance and career development.
* English classes.
* Nice dynamic working environment, flexible working hours.
* Food vouchers and free coffee.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.