Empresas: Webhelp Portugal
About the job role:
As a Booking Advisor for an Airline Reservations Project, you will interact in a friendly, authentic, and personalized way, listening to our client’s customers’ unique situations and acknowledge their needs. You will be the main brand ambassador of our client, crucially contributing to the improvement of our airline’s customer experience.
As a Booking Advisor for an Airline Reservations Project, you will:
• Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
• Assist clients via inbound calls and/or chat in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending to potential requests.
• Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations).
• Give real-time, accurate information that empowers the customer to make decisions.
• Go beyond the customer’s service expectations so they will remember and share their great experience.
• Listen to the customer’s unique situations and acknowledge their needs.
We offer you:
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Performance bonus
• Transportation allowance
• Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
• Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company:
• Work in a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties, and events, and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Requisitos : We are looking for:
• Native or Proficient French (C2)
• Fluency in English (B2)
• Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
• Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre is preferential
• Previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism/travel representative is a plus
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.