Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Engineer OT Connectivity en Madrid
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses
Our unit GDD/CD OT Connectivity ensures reliable and secure development and implementation of services at the interface between IT and OT.
– You collect and evaluate customer specific, technical and operational requirements regarding IP based communication networks and IT infrastructure and develop customer specific implementation concept based on our solution portfolio
– You run implementation activities and fulfillment of customer requests in close collaboration with our operational service providers
– You support evaluation and development of concepts regarding the use of industrial networks and IT infrastructure services in production, technical services, laboratory and logistics.
– In addition, you support constant exchange and alignment with our regional business partners
– Furthermore you act in project teams, support technology and service development and run regional roll outs of services to sites and plants
– University degree in IT, engineering or an equivalent qualification
– Experience in consulting and planning of IP networks
– Sound knowledge of new communication protocols, -service and -technologies in the context of IIot, Industry 4.0 and network technology
– You preferably have experience working with automation technology at the interface between IT and OT and or in the administration, management of client or server infrastructure
– You possess the following functional competencies: analytical thinking, customer orientation, problem solving, team work
– Communication skills in English, basic skills in German are a plus
– You are keen on innovations in digitalization and communication technology
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.