Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
EMEA IT ERP programme lead en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Fluent English mandatory as working language
* Familiarity with the modern ERPs architecture and associated technologies
* Experience in Agile Project Management
* Adequate modern ERPs application knowledge, specific knowledge of SAP Central Finance, MS-Dynamics BC and Hyperion a plus.
* Experience in Application Lifecycle and Business Process Management
* Experience in documenting and analysing business requirements in ERP based implementations (e.g SAP, Oracle Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics)
* Experience of working within complex international organizations, engaging with both local and group functions.
* Change agent
* Team player, service-oriented
* Dynamic, results driven
* Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
* Active listener, able to challenge requirements
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Able to convince
* Rigorous, autonomous
* Accountability and Reliability
Post-graduate studies (4/5 years): Master in IT, Engineering, Master in Scientific disciplines.
Any additional European language (Spanish, French, German, Dutch) a plus.
The EMEA IT ERP Program Lead is responsible to drive the planning and the execution of the IT Strategy for the EMEA Region based on the deployment of MS Dynamics BC and of SAP Central Finance. responsible to drive the evolution of the platform to support new or local needs, granting the consistency of the solution all across the EMEA Region.
Our client is an international business with multiple manufacturing sites accross Europe and beyond
* Elaborates project timeline and organizational structure
* Manages project budget (Personnel, Capex and Opex)
* Liaises and engages with the project team members, business management and other internal and external stakeholders about projects updates and expectations
* Implemenst the documentation leveraging the available tools (such as Project Portals, SAP Solution Manager, Sharepoint mini-sites, etc)
* Prepares, conducts and facilitates Kick-Off meetings, Steering Committee meetings and animates workshops.
* Proactively supports the business in Business Process Improvement initiatives supported by the systems and helps in the resulting Change Management
* Ensures a proactive assessment of project risks and initiation of risk mitigation measures
* Defines and ensures the availability of project resources and external project consultants including time sheet control and invoice review
* Manages the Cutover (with special attention to Data Migration) and the Go-Live phase, hyper-care support after Go-Live plus project close-out process.
70,000 – 85,000 Basic Salary and Benefits package
SAP, Dynamics, Hyperion,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.