Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Devops Lead en Barcelona
We are looking for a DevOps Manager to join an international HUB based in Barcelona .
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exceptional company that is transforming how thousands of user experience shopping.
You´ll be working with multiple teams of application engineers, platform engineers and data scientists to architect and build the infrastructure for highly scalable cloud and analytics platforms.
You will be in charge of the DevOPS chapter working in an agile environment following Spotify´s model.
Responsibilities include architecting, designing and developing infrastructure via DevOps, Configuration Management & Infrastructure as Code methods. Supporting all company verticals; squads, products, engineering and corporate office. Keep track of the team roadmap and members.
Desired qualifications and responsibilities:
– At least 5 years of hands on experience and a strong foundation in OS administration and cloud computing.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Spanish is a big plus)
– Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications or another scientific field is preferred.
– Ability to work in a team as well as independently and deliver on short deadlines, demanding schedules and goals.
– Troubleshoot critical development and production issues.
– Agile development practices.
– Automate configuration changes for efficiency and reliability.
– Experience managing DevOps Teams.
Required experience with the following technologies:
– OS administration: Windows, RedHat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu or similar
– Network administration; TCP/IP, HTTP requests, routing, firewalling etc.
– Scripting skills: Git, Python, Bash
– Ansible, Terraform or other configuration management and infrastructure as code tools
– Container technologies: Docker and Kubernetes
– Multi-cloud environments: Azure & Google Cloud Platform.
– CI/CD flows & tools: Jenkins etc.
– Application monitoring and alerting tools; Nagios, Grafana, Datadog etc.
What we offer
Perm contract in end client, very good conditions and many social benefits
What to do now
If you are interested, please apply sending a cover letter and CV in English with all data relevant to the position.
Windows, RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.