Castell Son Claret
Empresas: Castell Son Claret
Castell Son Claret in Mallorca merges pure nature, relaxing luxury and culinary delights: only 30 minutes from Palma city center, this ‘Leading Hotel of the World’ is located within 326 acres of unspoiled countryside at the foot of the UNESCO protected “La Tramuntana” mountains. The former 19th century castle, meticulously renovated in 2013, welcomes guests to a unique experience. Surrounded by lavish gardens, the 41 rooms and suites are of contemporary design, many featuring terraces, their own garden or a private pool. The hotel is also home to Sa Clastra, the gourmet restaurant Sa Clastra, led by talented young Mallorca chef, Jordi Cantó, and his skilled and ambitious team. In the a la carte restaurant Olivera, guests enjoy Mediterranean cuisine on the tranquil terrace with beautiful views over the entire valley throughout the day. The ancient coachman house, nowadays displaying modern Mallorquin art on its walls, hosts the bar and the restored oil mill is the ideal space for small meetings and events. “Bellesa de Claret” is the interpretation of an unrivalled spa experience with its indoor pool and Moorish hammam while guests can as well relax by the large outdoor pool with panoramic mountain views.
The main role of the Commis is to ensure a smooth service, taking account of Castell Son Claret’s service standards, under supervision of his/her ascribed chef de rang.
• Assists his/her chef de rang during the service by staying constantly at his/her disposal.
• Ensuring that all service stations are equipped with the needed mise-en-place.
• Folding napkins and polishing cutlery.
• Cleaning the tables and preparing the correct set-up.
• Organizing, cleaning, and maintaining the service stations practicing exceptional safety, sanitation, organizational skills according to HACCP guidelines and CSC service standards
Requisitos : We are looking for you if you have:
• Gained first working experience in a hotel or restaurant in the same position for around 1 year
• Completed an apprenticeship/professional education in the hotel industry
• Fluent Spanish and knowledge of English or German
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.