Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
CMS System Owner en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* The CMS System Owner will have 5-7 years of relevant industry experience working in the development,
administration or definition of content management systems.
They will have experience in the following areas:
* Deep and clear understanding of CMS systems
* Sitecore knowledge and broad experience in design and implementation
* Software architecture knowledge is preferred
* Understanding of the software development lifecycle
* Knowledge of Azure and the Microsoft development stack (ASP.NET) is preferred
* Experience in selecting and managing preferred partners for large Design and Build programs through a competitive tender process would be advantageous.
The CMS System Owner is responsible for the development, operation and evolution of a global companies CMS.
You will be a key stakeholder in the architectural and technological roadmap for the CMS
* Our client is a global leader in its field offering and entrepreneurial and international environment to progress your career.
* Define short- and long-term strategic goals for the CMS system
* Contribute to the design and communication of the CMS system strategy and architecture
* Co-design (with the enterprise and solution architects) the high-level CMS system technical roadmap
* Contribute to the effort and value estimation of business-driven change requests
* Overall accountability over the development process for the application with an in-house or third-party team
* Responsibility for the systems operation; control over 3rd level support for the CMS system
* Provide guidance and mentorship for team members
A Generous Salary and Package Reflective of your Skills and Experience. Please Apply even if you are above or below the mentioned salary level
Sitecore CMS, Net, SQL
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.