Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Cloud Infrastructure Architect en Madrid.
We develop and operate platforms for cloud and container solutions for our internal business partners and DevOps teams in order to provide a clear and secure framework within they can develop, operate and run cloud-native applications within their application specific cloud environments. Now we need to strengthen our cloud architecture team.
You are end-to-end responsible for your cloud product (Azure, AWS, GCP). Main tasks are: Architecture & Implementation:
– You design, implement, administrate and maintain the overall infrastructure architecture for the cloud platform.
– You implement BASF security standards as part of the architectural design of the BASF cloud environments, e.g. roles&rights, policies, security monitoring, logging, network.
– You continuously enhance our automation for provisioning and operation of cloud environments and enabling the DevOps teams to manage their application-specific cloud environments in an autonomous and efficient way.
Governance & Processes:
– From a governance perspective you define and align the guidelines for usage of the cloud environments and resources regarding Security, Network and Identity & Access Management.
– You are responsible for the implementation and further development of a framework for current and future services that are developed and operated in the cloud, considering aspects of network connectivity, isolated environments, portal access and central cloud services like logging, monitoring, backup, Internet access…
– You implement and maintain the cloud environment within BASFs IT service management processes in collaboration with other involved teams, applying automation to enable efficient process handling.
Consulting & Support:
– You administrate the cloud platform according to central and project specific needs.
– You consult our internal customers and support projects from an architectural point of view and how to apply existing guidelines within their projects.
– You support our internal customers and technical teams on operational questions and enable an efficient collaboration within a multi-disciplinary cloud operations team.
Collaboration & Documentation:
– Furthermore you collaborate closely with all involved parties,
– align guidelines, implementations and processes, and
– manage the various dependencies within the organization.
– You are responsible for documentation of architecture implementation and processes.
Your Qualification: Experience:
– Three years of experience with cloud infrastructure (preferably Azure and AWS/GCP) is essential (at least one year hands-on)
– Youve assumed operational responsibility in a data center or cloud environment.
– Hands-on experience in deploying Infrastructure as Code (for example Azure ARM, CloudFormation or Terraform)
– Experience with cloud architecture (design patterns) and services
– Good understanding of architectural & technical requirements on Azure (focus) and AWS/GCP cloud.
– Good understanding of Cloud Identity & Access Management & knowledge of Azure AD
– Good understanding of network requirements (DNS, Proxy and Routing mechanisms)
– Good understanding of security requirements (Logging, Compliance checks, implementation of Governance)
– You are fluent in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, PowerShell)
– Experience with agile methodologies and tools like Azure DevOps, Jira, Bamboo or GIT
– ITIL Foundations certificate
– Cloud Certifications
You are able to familiarize yourself with new tasks swiftly and independently and have experienced collaboration in international teams.
Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.