Roc Human Resources
Empresas: Roc Human Resources
Being part of one of the biggest and renowned global hotel chains, our client has created a new paradigm in the luxury hotel experience that speaks to a global, sophisticated tribe. Taking service and luxury standards from traditional 5-star hotels and injecting elements of creativity and community, delivers a guest experience that seamlessly delivers service, style and fun. These brands will be at the heart of the chain’s newly created platform. The brand currently operates 22 hotels, with more than 40 properties in the pipeline, which has more than doubled since initial investment in 2018, with key upcoming openings such as London and Dubai in 2021
If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first-class service skills then this may be the place for you.
We are looking for our client´s Dubai opening:
Waiter /Assistant Waiter (UAE, Dubai)
• Provides support to Waiters in delivery of technically proficient, efficient and personalized luxury food and beverage service.
• Specifically assists with refreshment of beverages, bread service, food delivery, venue cleanliness, table maintenance and food delivery.
• May involve taking and serving food and beverage orders. Prepares restaurants for service by stocking equipment, preparing mise-en-place and cleaning.
What you’ll get in return:
• International experience within a multicultural environment.
• Professional development and growth as well as the opportunity to pursue an international career.
• Working within a top-class hotel environment.
• Medical insurance.
• Biennial return ticket to home destination.
• Possibility of 3 years contract.
• 30 calendar day paid annual vacation.
• Duty meals in employee dining.
• Housing and transportation provided (shared room in shared apartment)
**** Basic salary (AED 1,680=USD 456) plus service charge. This could be a total estimation (depending on tips) of USD 900 net salary. even more ***
Requisitos : What we are looking for:
• Previous work experience in reputable restaurant in your country or internationally.
• A real passion for food and beverage
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
• A positive attitude
• Impeccable appearance of personal grooming
• Proficient in English language. Other languages will be an asset.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.