Empresa contratante: Eps Works
Salario: Sin Especificar
C/C++/Micropython/STM32 Embedded SW en Lleida
Brief Description of Position
EPS Works Consulting is a small firm that designs, manufactures and sells high precision GPS receivers with a global team and global customers. EPS Works also provides consultancy services to its customers, including technical support and turnkey projects development.
For our new hardware platform based on STM32F7, we are looking for a C/C++/Micropython Embedded Software Engineer. The candidate will take the lead on the low-level architecture in C/C++, integrating proprietary and third-party libraries while making a high level Micropython real time environment which will be used by the end user to program its own applications.
Developing embedded applications for EPS Works products means not only programming, but also defining the concept, testing, support and maintenance of all these applications, working closely with the rest of the team. The engineer is also responsible to document properly all the steps of the development, for quality improvement and must provide feedback to design and manufacturing colleagues and partners.
– Has experience with C, C++, MicroPython programming and STM32 platforms
– Has experience with networks, USB, serial port, ethernet and canbus
– Is familiar with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other electronic measurement equipment
– Has at least 2 years working experience in a similar position
– Must live in Lleida or its surroundings (Segrià).
• Design and implement architecture for STM32F7 embedded platforms
• New product testing and reporting
• Keep overview of issues, solutions, quality and efficiency improvements
Education (any of)
• Enginyeria industrial / electrònica / informàtica / telecomunicacions IT
• C, C++, and Python programming
• Github version control
• English (high level required, written and spoken)
• Methodic and extremely organized
• Willing to work well with others
• Initiative, ability to multitask and prioritize
Not required but valuable
• Experience with u-blox, Digi and Telit modules
• Soldering skills
C/C++, Micropython, STM32,
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.